Offered: a job as an API Developer within a team of colleagues where you can develop yourself with a team of colleagues in a young, friendly and challenging environment. At this client, people find it much more important that you can come to higher professional education and that you have experience with APIs.
Our client is a successful Dutch company that was founded in 2014. They help large organizations such as NS and PostNL every day to get the most out of their data and applications. The organization helps companies getting involved in today’s digital transformation and to innovate their business. They accomplish this through API management. And that’s where you come in.
Why will you enjoy working for our client?
• You’ll work on real-time web applications with complex data flows;
• There’s plenty of room to use cutting edge technologies and features – target only the latest “evergreen” web browsers;
• You’ll have the freedom to choose your own tooling and judge if a new tool can be used to increase productivity, code readability and/or maintainability.;
• You’ll work with highly competent and friendly colleagues;
• Latest and greatest tech equipment – choose what you like;
• Conference & training budget to boost your professional development;
• Experience with Higher education-think-and-work level;
• Experience with APIs.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with API Management platforms of Apigee and / or SAP;
• Experience with Node.js;
• Experience with Scrum;
• Experience with AngularJS;
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with JSON & SOAP / XML.
• Junior level : 2700 – 3200 euro gpm
• Mid level : 3200 – 4000 euro gpm
• Senior level : 4000 – 5000 euro gpm
To apply for this job offer please send your CV in English and Europass format together with a motivation letter with ref