Renowned and modern private clinic with a capacity of 112 beds, 7 operating rooms and a medical team specializing in medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy with the latest medical technology. The Clinic has the most advanced diagnostic equipment and the CyberKnife system, a non-invasive alternative to surgery and treatment of cancerous and non-cancerous tumours anywhere in the body. Approximately 5 km from the nearest town and 18 km from Dublin airport. Excellent career development opportunity.
- Degree in Nursing with at least 2 years’ experience in acute nursing setting;
- Registration with the NMBI completed;
- Good English level and good knowledge of medical terms.
- Permanent employment contract directly with the Clinic;
- Remuneration negotiated at the time of the interview, depending on the experience shown;
- 39 Hours a week including shifts, weekends and public holidays;
- 24 days annual leave and 9 public holidays;
- Ongoing nursing training ;
- Subsidised restaurant;
- Excellent career development opportunity.
To apply for this job offer please send your CV in English and Europass format together with a motivation letter with ref