We are recruiting nurses for one of UK’s largest teaching NHS Trust Hospital, about 40 km from Birmingham, delivering healthcare to a population of over a million people.
- Degree in Nursing, with or without experience;
- Registration with the NMC initiated or completed;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Permanent contract with the NHS for at least two years;
- Band 5 salary (£ 21,909 to £ 28,462 annual – approximately €25,800 a €33,520) for registered nurses and depending on the experience. Overseas experience being recognized and paid accordingly in line with Band 5 scale;
- Allowing nurses to develop experience in specialities without any previous experience (apart from ED) to help in their career development;
- May start as a care assistant while waits for the PIN;
- 37,5 hours weekly;
- 27 Days annual leave plus 8 public holidays;
- Payment of first month’s rent up to £1200;
- Payment of the flight to the UK up to £150;
- Payment of the transport from the airport to the hospital up to £40;
- Payment of the IELTS exam up to £150;
- Reimbursement for the NMC first year’s fee up to £230;
- Excellent career development opportunities.
To apply for this job offer please send your CV in English and Europass format together with a motivation letter with ref